- Click the create a survey notifications button
- Provide a name for your notifications This will not be displayed to app users.
Select the notification timing options.
- You can set the notification to fire between a specified time range
- You can set the notification to fire at a fixed time
- After making your selection, click the continue button
To set the start time for the notifications, click the calendar icon. This will bring up the time and date picker.
Set the time and date you want the tool to start.
- Click the calendar icon in the start time field to bring up the date and time picker.
- Click the calendar icon in the end time field to bring up the date and time picker.
- Click the continue button to produce
To set the end time for the tool notification, click the calendar icon. This will bring up the time and date picker. Set the time and date you want the tool to end.
The notification start time can not be set to start before or after the campaign start date and time.
The notification end time can not be set to end before or after the campaign start or end date and time.
If you choose the notification to fire at a fixed time, there will be no end time to set. You only need to set the exact time you want your notification to fire.
Set the trigger action of when you want your notification to fire.
Click the 'user is inside location' button, if you want the notification to fire on entry
Click 'the user exits location' button, if you want the notification to fire on exit
Click the continue button to proceed
- Add a notification headline for your notification. You can preview how it will look on a device using the device preview screen.
- Add a message for your app users to receive. You can preview how it will look on a device using the device preview screen.
Click the post survey message field to add a thank you message to your survey. You can type in your own message or use the default message. This will be shown to your app users.
Click the continue button to proceed.
- Click the add survey button to open the question setup popup box
Click the question field and simply type in the question you want to ask your app users.
To select a question, click the question type dropdown to reveal the question types you can choose from. After adding the question, make sure to click the save question button
To edit your survey question, click the edit icon
To delete your survey question, click the bin icon
Editing survey questions
Currently, it is not possible to edit Multiple Choice & Single Choice question types. To make changes, remove the question and re-create it.
Add the segmentation tags to target specific app users based on their preferences. Please note that this level of segmentation is in addition to the campaign-level segmentation.
Click inside the segmentation tag field to enter tags. Click the comma button on your keyboard to save the tags. To add multiple tags, enter a tag, then click the comma, and then add another tag. Repeat this process until you have entered all yours
Click the continue button to produced
There is a toggle button that enables a Call to Action to be added to the push notification.
- Click the switch to open the call to action input fields
If you enable the Call to Action, you need to set the following:
Set up a Call To Action (CTA) to your notification. Add a custom name to the button.
Enter the URL link to where you want your app users to be redirected for the CTA.
Click the save button
There is a toggle button that enables Test Mode for push notifications.
Please refer to Enhanced Interactions documentation - Testing Strategies
Should you enable Test Mode, you will be required to enter the test mode ID. Please refer to the developer documentation for guidance.
Click on the test mode field to enter the test mode bubbl id
Enter the test mode id.
Click the save button to save
Currently, there are no device previews for the survey notification.
Click the submit button to complete your notification creation.
- Click the submit button to add your notification to the campaign
If you want to edit your notification click the edit notification button. If you are happy click the return to campaign overview button. You can start adding other notifications to your campaign.
Click the edit button to edit your notification.
To return to the campaign overview where you can add more notifications, click the return to campaign overview button.
Updated 8 months ago